Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mr. Watts' visit reflection

I really loved how Mr. Watts discribed all those species as though they're like us! He used such discriptive words, and even some human characteristics, which just made the whole presentation seem so much more interesting. I find it fascinating that he went and analyzed all those amzing creatures. It takes great courage and determination to do that, I can just congratulate him for going this far. Over the course of his presentation I have developed curiosity for those animals, that are so cool, and it is really amazing that some people take the opportunity to go and see their habitat. I would love to have a chance to explore all those extraordinary creatures! The animals I found the most interesting are deffinitely leopard seals. I think that it is really cool that they are ever so gracious in the water, and are able to catch so much prey with no problem whatsoever. I also love the penguins because they just look so cute and vulnerable :). I also find it very useful how he explained in detail the whole algae process, and even described some of the most important foodwebs. I felt really relieved when I heard that most of the animals on the Arctic are not endangered. That it is really good, and we should deffinetely do something to make it stay that way.
Overall, I found this presentation really cool, and I appreciate the fact that Mr. Watts took the initiative to come and share all his findings with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment